Online Mentoring Sessions are now available!
***Please Note: I will be taking a period of time off when my newborn arrives and will take a break from mentoring sessions until late June 2020. You are still more than welcome to purchase a session now, but bear in mind that you will not be able to book your session until I am back working. If you would like to instead purchase unlimited access to the Online Library, please send me an email or DM and I will organise this for you. Thank you for your understanding***
These sessions are designed to give you a one-hour of 1:1 platform to discuss topics, clients, or professional issues you would like to discuss!
Upon purchase, you will receive a booking form, which will ask you questions that will help me specifically tailor the session to your personal needs, and will give you the opportunity to choose the time & date of your session.
The one-hour session includes:
- 1:1 peer supervision/mentoring on specific topics you wish to discuss.
- Access to my personal resource library, with over 1000 FREE resources at your disposal (you are able to keep access to this library after the session has ended).
- An email summary of follow up recommendations that I believe would be beneficial to your specific needs/interests. This may include recommendations for books/manuals, professional development courses to complete, articles to read, or tasks you could do to help you in your chosen area. I will personally set these tasks for you.
- x2 opportunities to email me with follow up questions after the session has ended.
- A discount code on future sessions (please note, this only applies if you purchased your session at FULL price).
Please Note: Bookings are required to be made within 6 months. 48 hours is required to re-schedule the session, and there is no refund on cancellations (In the case of extenuating circumstances, the situation will be considered and a mutually beneficial resolution will be organised where possible).